728x90 AdSpace

­
Latest News
Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 9, 2013

[Gay Movie] Denied



It’s a shame the production is somewhat student-y and that some of the dialogue is muffled and inaudible, because this is a film that rings true. Two straight-acting friends, a hunk and a dropout, move in together, and we slowly start to piece together just what kind of relationship they have – which is appropriate, since they don’t appear to know either. This is what I liked best about this film – no neat resolutions, no flashes of insight, just a realistic and sometimes painful muddle of emotions and situations that have to be dealt with as best as can be, which usually isn’t very well at all. That’s certainly been my experience of dealing with sexuality, outside of the commercial gay ghetto anyway – real-life grappling with queer issues isn’t neatly resolved in three acts and buying a Pride T-shirt doesn’t make it all better. So this is definitely worth seeing, if you’re not expecting Dolby stereo and answers to all your questions.
Troy: I care about you. More than friends. More than just friends, Merrick.
Merrick: I know.
Troy: Why can’t we kiss? Huh? I mean, why is it that we can do everything else but we can’t kiss? I mean, do you know how many times we’ve had these late night sexual things? Cause I don’t. Merrick, this is major. I’ve lost count.
Merrick: Yeah, I have too man, but, maybe I don’t care as much as you do. You’re in denial, Troy, you’re in denial.
Troy: You sucked my dick, you’re in denial.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Item Reviewed: [Gay Movie] Denied Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown